Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Day 5 - 33DC: Mexican

Hola lovelies,



It's the fifth day of the challenge and today's prompt is Mexican.  In a fit of unoriginality, I've gone with sugar skulls.  I had a fun if long time doing these and I've used a whole bunch of nail polishes:

Base: BM's Matte White and Black art pen
Colours: BM's Cyan Blue, Bright Purple, Pomegranate, Model's Own Pukka Purple, CG'sTurned Up Turquoise and Sinful Colours Let's Meet.

And here it is:




These babies are not easy to do but I think I just about managed to pull it off.

N


10 comments:

  1. Sugar skulls! So cool, I considered doing them... For all of two seconds before I realised I don't have the patience or the skill! Lol. You've done a really good job :). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skulls hun! they look great! Hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for a liebster award, there's a post on my blog www.boredatthenailbar.blogspot.co.uk that explains it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mexican skulls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Natalie, lovely manicure! I've chosen your blog for the "Versatile blogger award" as I believe you're so talented. I'd love if you'd accept the award <3
    http://polished-polyglot.blogspot.ch/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwh these are so cute! i love them...never had the guts to try and do them myself, and you have done them really well!

    Sarah xx
    http://sarahsmilesxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the Liebster award :) http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those skulls are super sweet!
    PS: You've been tagged for a Liebster award in my last blog post :) http://nailsofblue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/an-award-for-me-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skulls looks very good, love it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for beautiful pictures of nails ideas for pedicure spa.

    ReplyDelete