Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day 2 of the 33DC - Most used colour

Hello gumdrops

Well it's a Wednesday so it's challenge day.

Today's challenge courtesy of the 33DC that The Crumpet is running is artwork featuring your most used polish.

My most used polish is Utopia from Model's Own - it's a fantastic base for most artwork and doubles as a lovely colour in it's own right for work or anything lowkey.  I was just going to have her on my nails with an accent of glitter (Barry M's Rose Quartz) but I'm now pathologically incapable of just having a plain colour so I chucked some dots on there using BM's Matte White. So now I've got a quirky subtle take on a frenchie.

And here we go:




I'll love and leave you until Friday.

See below for some more pretty pretty art.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment