Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nail Art: Interlocking dots

Hello my little battenburgs!

As I mentioned in my last post I got some new dotting tools in the post so for the last couple of manis I've gone a bit dot!happy and with the gorgeous shades from Barry M in their Gelly shine range a scheme came to me that I had to do immediately. I used these polishes (only 308 is from the regular range)


and my trusty dotting tools to get this:




As always if you haven't seen a tecnique on this blog before it's because it's my first time doing it and it's very new to me.  Even given that I quite liked this manicure.  It was coloured without being as in-your-face as the neon one and I liked the that I managed to get my dots on the accent nail better than the neon one.

Now I'm just scouring the internet for more inspiration for dotting tool madness!

Have a butchers below at what the other lovely British Bloggers are up to this week.

N


4 comments:

  1. Hi love your blog! I've just started following you, if you get a minute would you mind following me back?
    http://theluckymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/
    thanks
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i love dotting!

    ReplyDelete