Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Thursday 25 April 2013

Tri-colour challenge: Day 4

Hello sweeties

I have failed the tri-colour challenge miserably as I didn't have mani ready to go for Tuesday on account of my utter ineptitude and also camera failings.  But I thought if I can't have the one I did for day 3 up (which was beautiful and I'm considering recreating it for next month) then I could soldier on with something simple for day 4.  And this is as simple as it gets.

So, as we know: 3 colours in 4 manis posted on the last two Tuesday and Thursdays in the month.  Black, white, gold, silver and glitter can be used. Go wild!

I used Model's Own Pink Sorbet, Barry M's Turquoise and W7s Flaming Orange with Barry M's Gold Foil for the detail.







So, I did this last night and I wasn't wild about it but didn't have time to redo it but it's growing on me now.  Don't get me wrong I'll do something that's a little more 'me' tonight but I don't hate this.

What this challenge has taught me is 1)I don't have enough orange nail polish and 2) pick your colours with care. I think this and one of the other ones I did would have been more successful if the pink had been a deep creme finish instead of an almost sheer shimmer.

N


1 comment: