Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tri-Colour Challenge

Hello gorgeousnesses!

This is the first challenge I've ever participated in. Quite excited by it all, to be honest.

The three polishes I've used for this challenge are Model's Own Pink Sorbet, Barry M's Turquoise and W7's Flaming Orange.  So here it is.  I was quite please with it for the first bash at doing proper nail art with a pen and everything.






The focus is a bit dodgy on this one but I still think you get the idea.



Got a couple of nifty ideas for the other three manis, just hope I get the time to do them.

N


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you!

      I've just popped along to your home on these here intarwebs and followed you (but not in a stalkerish kind of way)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! It looks a lot like the mani I've done for Thursday! great minds think alike,lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the danger for me. Because of live being a bit all over the place at the moment I haven't completed all my challenge manicures before they've been posted and I don't want anyone to think I've just straight up copied their excellent work (and I'm sure I'll be influenced even if I don't recognise it).

      N

      Delete