Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Friday 5 April 2013

Glitter Mani: Barry M and NYC

Hello dears!

I fancied doing something a little bit elegant and sparkly that I've seen on numerous nail blogs over the past few months. So with my brand new bottle of Blackberry Hi Jelly Shine from Barry M and an old glitter from NYC that I've never used before but seemed perfect, I did a simple glitter gradient by dabbing on the glitter with a make-up sponge.  This method is truly idiot proof and I think looks so good.  You may be seeing a few more of these from me as I get over my infatuation with them.

The Barry M polish is absolutely divine.  It's coverage is so good that one coat is sufficient but they don't call me Two Coat Tilly for nothing. (Actually no-one calls me Two Coat Tilly, sadly). And so I put another coat on for good measure.  It's a beautiful formulation and colour and I can't wait to try some more in the series.  I do hope Barry M continue to bring new shades out in this line.







Please ignore the cuticles.  A combination of spring cleaning and a dry cold winter means I can't keep my hands moisturised for love nor money.

What's your favourite idiot-proof manicure?

N

3 comments:

  1. Loooove these! Really cute. Blackberry is def one of my fave polishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do look lovely and elegant! The colours go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, this BarryM looks so so pretty- I love the blig-bling details you've added to it :) the whole design, yet simple, is just stunning one!

    ReplyDelete