Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Thursday 11 April 2013

Apologies

My lovelies,

I feel I must apologise, I had set up a schedule of posting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (roughly) but my house has quite literally has become a plague house rife with ear infections and viruses. My little boy has been very sick since the weekend and my husband and I have been very sick for about two weeks and I've just not had the time or energy to even do my nails (and I have had some very drastic nail breakages!)

Hope to get back to posting in the next couple of days or so but I probably won't be taking part in the tri-colour challenge this month which is a blow because I loved the turquoise colour I'd got specifcally for it...

N

No comments:

Post a Comment