Google reader has disappeared! So if you want to follow me come join me on Blog Lovin' (looks to be the nail bloggers method of choice).

Sunday 21 April 2013

Adventures In Stamping Challenge

Hello poppets,
It's Sunday!! And what do we do on Sundays? We stamp on Sundays.

This week it's a mani inspired by Earth Day. I thought of animals and trees when thinking of something to do. So I came up with the below.


For base coat I used Sally Hansen Miracle Cure (I can only hope!).  The colour on my thumb, ring and pinkie finger is a gorgeous copper glitter with hints of red and tan from Barry M (imaginatively entitled Copper), that is opaque in two coats. The photos do not do this justice at all. I used a stamp from GA12 for the bark like effect and it's stamped with Barry M's Lychee.

The colour on my forefinger and middle finger is Barry M's Lychee which is opaque in one coat but I like two coats for luck.  The spots are Barry M's Copper and outlined with Model's Own nail art pen in black.

I am so happy with this manicure.  It's turned out exactly how I wanted it to, which is a first.  I can't stop staring at my nails.  I'm going to be upset when this eventually chips.






Until next time!

N

2 comments: